Godzilla and Friends

Godzilla and Friends

Friday, February 8, 2013

Lego Ninjago 9450 Epic Dragon Battle Preview

This is only gonna be a preview of 9450 Epic Dragon Battle and I'll do an awesome review of it later.
It is a set from Lego Ninjago released in summer 2012. It costs $119.99 at shop.lego.com.
I'll be getting it either today or tomorrow, earliest and latest respectively. It's a HUMOUNGOUS set with 915 pieces and 7 minifigures. You also build an Ultra Dragon, which is 20" long,14" wide, and 9" tall; a huge Great Devourer snake, which is 13" long; and a snake prison. Its seven minifigures are:
       Skalidor, general of the Constrictai snake army,
       Acidicus, general of the Venomari snake army,
       Chokun , member of the Constrictai army,
       Lord Garmadon, lord of the underworld ,
       Sensei Wu , sensei of the four ninja,
       Jay ZX, one of the four ninja,
       And the fan favorite Green Ninja, alias Lloyd Garmadon, son of Lord Garmadon.
I will do a review soon . Please comment ( do NOT use foul language or cursing and please keep the comments positive) .









12 comments:

  1. Great job, Kaleb. Danny will love to read this, as he still loves Legos. He and Lily do them all the time. Can't wait to read more. Auntie Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaleb...I went to school with your mommie when we were your age. lego's were my favorite toy growing up and O can't wait until my 2 year old son and baby due in April 2013 can be introduced to the world of Lego. I have learned a little about you from your mom's posts and I pray you continue to stay strong in life. I also played basketball growing up and I think I have read you lime that sport too. can't wait to hear about all your Lego adventures. Rob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I am re-reading my post and noticed a few typo's. hope you can figure out what I meant to say.

      Delete
  3. Hi Kaleb! I am in your mom and dad's class at church. My son is 6 and loves Legos. I also enjoy Legos and can't wait to share this with him. Our favorites right now are Star Wars, but he also is very interested in Ninjago. I am afraid that this review will convince him he needs this set! :) Thanks so much for starting this blog! Great work! Katie McCullough

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog Kaleb! I will use your reviews when I buy for Gavin. Gavin is new to the Lego world. We are working on the Spongebob sets currently and of course he loves Star Wars. Love, Jade Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your AWESOME blog! What a great idea for you to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice write up Kaleb! I miss playing with Lego's all the time. Growing up Danny and I always had them and now we are getting Jonah started with the larger sized Lego blocks.

    Have fun with that set and be sure to let us know how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kaleb!
    My name is Garrett and I'm 10.
    I like the way you did so much research on the set. I LOVE your blog and my favorite ninja is Jay ZX! I'm a HUGE fan of LEGOs.
    I'll keep checking your blog for the AWESOME review.
    Do you like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Legos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have watched the new show (TMNT) and might try to pick up a few sets throughout the year. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete
    2. This is Kaleb, it is just under my moms account.

      Delete
  8. Hey Kaleb! Have you thought about writing a review of Legoland? I hope to go someday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kaleb, your legos and blog are both awesome! I never had the patience (or skill!) for legos, so I love seeing what you make and am so impressed! Next time you come to California, will you please try to stop by my house and help my 4 year old son with his legos? He just got a new set and I'm not much help to him. He needs the assistance of a Lego Master! Please give your mommy a big hug from her old friend Erin... And keep the blog entires coming!

    ReplyDelete