Godzilla and Friends

Godzilla and Friends

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Blog Update!!!

Things have been pretty wild these past couple months, and I apologize for the lack of posts. I have been dealing with moving and school, but once those are all done, I can post regularly.

As you may have noticed, I have updated my blog appearance. Some may be asking: Why the change? Who are these characters? What happened to Lego? To answer the first question, it is because I decided that I have more interests than Lego and need my blog to be more expansive. Second, these are Godzilla characters; I became intrigued with Godzilla and other monsters of the genre December 2013 onwards. I also am planning to see the new Godzilla movie in IMAX 3D this month. I don't have many Godzilla toys or things, but I have enough to talk about until I move and a little after.

Thirdly, I still like Lego, I just will be posting them not as frequently AT THE MOMENT. I still am planning on reviewing the rest of the Invasion From Below series that I have obtained, but I will mix it in with movie reviews and Godzilla. To reiterate, I am merely adding more to my blog. Lego reviews will continue, but I will also review movie I see and Godzilla merchandise I get.

The next movie I will see will be Amazing Spider-Man 2 this Saturday. I will try to squeeze in the Evo XL Machine review and the original Godzilla 1954 movie review before I see Godzilla. After that, school will wrap up and I get more free time. Expect me trying to do weekly reviews and posts, though I may not be able to keep up with that until I get my own computer in the summer. In the meantime, enjoy what I can post, and, once again, I will try to fit in the above 3 posts before Godzilla 2014. Thanks for reading my blog, and comment on what movie I should see ( I have access to Netflix, BTW) and how I am doing on my reviews and posts. Once again, thanks for reading, and see you when I next review something!

May the 4th be with you!!!!



4 comments:

  1. Totally jealous that you are seeing Spider-Man 2 this weekend! It looks awesome! Think you will see it in 3D?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, Kaleb. Can't wait til you are here and we get to hear about this stuff in person. I know that you and Danny will have lots to talk about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not interested, yet, in Godzilla (my son is younger than you), but I enjoy your blog as your writing is really amazing! You certainly don't write like any 13 year old I know!! Keep it up!! And good luck with school/ the move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaleb, reading this blog entry was quite enjoyable because your vocabulary and sentence structures are advanced. Most especially reading this was great because you are gr8 and I'm looking forward to when you move to Cali....

    ReplyDelete